Only Rhino Shelters come standard with ratchet straps for a drum tight fit. The reinforced webbed strap material will not cause the shelter to rip when tightened. Unlike the turnbuckle design, a ratchet strap has the following advantages:
- Covers go on the frame with a drum tight fit.
- Achieve a wrinkle-free clean looking structure in less time.
- A tight fitting cover will not allow snow to pile up between arches.
- The cover will fit more squarely on the frame allowing for easier adjustment of fabric on the bottom cross rail.
- Straps are made from a heavy-duty webbing material and unlike rope will not stretch or allow the cover to loosen.